61% of mobile users ABANDON Your Site if the experience is NOT Mobile Optimized and navigated to a competitor’s website if the original site did not display properly on their device!
Can you afford to let this happen to your business?
It’s important to have a mobile friendly website to give your potential customers the best user experience.
If your business is not mobile friendly you will continue losing customers to competitors with mobile friendly websites.
Make mobile optimization an integral part of your web presence today.
What are the Benefits of a Mobile Friendly Website?
- More website traffic
- More email subscribers
- More social shares
- More sales
- More brand awareness
- Access of your site on all devices
- Better user experience
Before proceeding to different ways of making your WordPress site mobile-friendly, we recommend that you test how well your website looks on various devices. It’s simple and FREE by using Google Mobile-Friendly Test.
|Why You Need…||a Mobile Site…|
|Easy to Read and Navigate
Faster Page Loading
Requires Less Scrolling
Easy Button Navigation
Map Integration Features
Pleasant Viewing Experience
More Overall Exposure for Your Business
Rank Higher in Search Results
|Mobile Traffic is Exploding
50% of search traffic is mobile
64% US consumers own a smartphone
94% of businesses do NOT have a mobile site…
…but 90% think they do
Mobile users expect simplified browsing
Mobile Website Design Services
When it comes to accessing the internet today, we have several different options:
* 91% of Internet users own a PC/laptop
* 80% of Internet users own a smartphone
* 47% of Internet users own a tablet
As you can see from the statistics, people are using their mobile devices to search the web more than ever.
What is a Mobile Friendly Website?
A mobile website is a condensed version of a traditional website. It is designed to provide relevant information to mobile users quickly such as phone numbers, open hours, a map, event info, booking info, or specific details about your product or service.
There are two ways of serving up a mobile optimized website for mobile users.
A “stand-alone mobile site” is a separate site that is built to specifically fit on hand-held devices and tablets.
While the look and feel should remain similar to your main website, they include bigger, thumb-friendly buttons, less content, and fewer graphics than what appear on your main website. When a mobile user visits your site from their mobile device, they will be automatically re-directed to the mobile version on a stand-alone mobile site.
A “mobile responsive website” is one that automatically resizes the layout and/or content to fit the screen size of the device you’re reading it on for the best screen display. This option simply makes your existing website display comfortably on mobile devices without having to create a separate site and domain.
Regardless of the mobile optimizing methods, the purpose is to create a positive viewing experience for mobile users that doesn’t require slow loading, scrolling, and a bunch of pinching.
Why Create a Mobile Friendly Website?
As stated above, the mobile obsession is not only fueling the economy, but it’s also creating a major opportunity for businesses to connect with more customers and prospects. Here are some more mobile statistics.
* 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to action such as a phone call or store visit; 70% of them lead to action within one hour
* Over 50% of all mobile searches lead to an actual purchase
* 61% of consumers say they won’t return to a website if it doesn’t load properly on their mobile devices
* 60% of mobile consumers use a mobile device as their primary or exclusive internet source
A mobile-ready website will allow you to:
* Provide your mobile website visitors with a positive, fast-loading, pleasant browsing experience
* Higher rankings on mobile friendly search engines
* Tap into the growing number of local mobile internet users as they are actively searching for your type of product or services
* Get the most out of your marketing dollars by achieving a higher return on investment
How Can FreelanceSEOhelp.com Help You Mobilize for Business?
Right now, you are simply letting business slip right through your fingertips and into your competitors pockets. It’s time to stop blocking mobile users and start welcoming mobile users so you can increase leads, sales, and profits.
And I am hear to help you. I offer 2 options available.
1. Convert a current website to mobile friendly website.
Whether your site is build using html code or a CMS like WordPress, Joomla or Drupal, I can convert it to a mobile friendly website with ease.
2. Create a website for mobile site from scratch.
We create “mobile first” web sites to fit your company’s needs. The beautiful designs are fully compatible with all types of smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices and we ensure that they load quickly and look great.
The mobile optimized website will put you in touch with more of your target audience and encourage them to act doing business with you.
Our mobile design website services include:
* Mobile Friendly Design and Navigation
* Mobile Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
* Device Detection & Redirection
* CMS Coding & Integration
* Mobile Analytics
Are you ready to stand out from the competition and stop turning away business?
Contact me today for a free, no-obligation consultation on how we can implement a proactive mobile marketing strategy and help your business thrive.